We are an exciting new company with unique opportunity for growth and career development in the fitness industry. If you're a highly passionate trainer looking to be on the cutting edge of data driven fitness technology, you're in the right place. We use a newly FDA approved technology called Functional Whole Body EMS to radically change the way our clients workout. You have to try it to believe it.
- Applicants chosen for interview will have the chance to come in and experience a Functional Whole Body EMS Workout.
- No experience with EMS training required - paid EMS Certification.
- Experience with Fit3D body scanner is a plus but not required.
We value and support our talented trainers and actively adapt our structure to nurture the success of each member of our team.
Our Mission: To elevate our clients’ quality of life by delivering innovative fitness and wellness solutions.
Our Vision: To be the premier fitness and wellness partner. Through innovative, collaborative solutions that promote health and wellbeing, we transform the lives of our clients and empower our community to thrive.
Job Description Summary
WB20 EMS trainer delivers a unique, effective, training experience using EMS technology. WB20 EMS fitness trainer will educate clients on the proper utilization of EMS technology as it applies to whole body exercise, employ excellent listening skills to understand and document client fitness goals, limitations and strengths. The trainer will work with EMS master trainers to design the best training program for each client’s needs. In addition to using technology, WB20 EMS trainers employ a comprehensive approach to improve client’s wellness to include mindset, strength, multifaceted exercise techniques and nutrition guidance.
- Deliver pre-designed and custom WB20 EMS fitness workouts 1:1 and to small groups
- Lead and motivate clients to achieve impressive results
- Build and maintain highly engaged client base
- Be a fitness leader in community
- Attend scheduled fitness meetings, events, and required training
- Use Social Media to keep members engaged and promote brand
- Adhere to daily studio and equipment maintenance and sanitizing procedures
- Passion for fitness and wellness
- National Certification (NASM, ACSM or NSCA) preferred
- Successful completion WB20 EMS training
- Extensive understanding of injury prevention/management
- Ability to motivate and coach clients, in order to ensure continuous commitment
- First aid and CPR certification
Learn more about us at wb20.io/careers
Powered by JazzHR