Accounts Payable Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
WB Moore is a privately-owned company headquartered in Charlotte, NC and continues to be an industry leader specializing in electrical projects in multiple states. WB Moore thrives on dynamic, complex assignments using cutting edge technology. In addition to electrical construction, WB Moore offers innovative design services to better support the needs of our customers.
Our company is looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist to own our AP process, assist the team with light Accounts Receivable support, and ensure accuracy of financial records in our systems. The Accounts Payable Specialist will assist the Accounting Team in providing administrative support including record-keeping, file maintenance, data-entry, etc.
- Review, code and process A/P check requests
- Process and distribute A/P checks
- Maintain A/P system records
- Close A/P on a monthly basis, review, correct, and distribute reports
- Match invoices to receiving documents
- Post invoices into the computer system
- Compiles and analyzes financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, and documenting business transactions
- Light A/R support and other duties as assigned by Comptroller
Qualifications and Skills:
- 3+ years of experience in Accounts Payable
- Associate Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting preferred
- Strong knowledge of MS Office
- Demonstrated ability to process data quickly and accurately, with superior organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication and administrative skills
- Ability to meet all assigned deadlines
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
WB Moore Company
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at WB Moore Company