Kreilkamp Trucking, Inc. is seeking Diesel/Trailer Mechanics for our Allenton, WI location. Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package!!
Overall responsibility: To perform both routine and complex maintenance and repair functions on the fuel, brake, electrical and transmission systems of diesel trucks and trailers.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Utilizes a number of specialized tools including but not limited to welding torches, jacks, hoists, and hand tools such as wrenches.
- Diagnoses mechanical problems with a variety of equipment through computer systems.
- Reads and interprets electrical and hydraulic schematics.
- Communicates timeline for completion of repairs to ensure excellent and timely service.
- Identifies parts needed and orders in a timely, cost effective manner.
- Performs maintenance and necessary tune-ups as assigned.
- Cleans work area on a regular basis and as needed.
- Sets up routine and complex maintenance as well as repair schedules for forklifts.
- Identifies and utilizes appropriate personal protective equipment while completing maintenance and repairs.
- Must be able to work Second Shift independently -- 2:30pm to 11:00pm M-F .
- 2-3 years experience as a Truck or Trailer Mechanic is preferred.
- Must have a valid Wisconsin driver’s license.
- Must have own tools.
- Computer skills required and diagnostic skills required.
- Must be able to perform most repairs and must be proactive in preventative maintenance.
***Must be willing to work flexible hours, Monday through Friday, Occational Saturdays***
- Room for advancement.
- Competitive wages and benefits.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and 401(k) Benefits are offered.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Excellent Pay and Great Benefits offered to the right candidate!