WAZER is fast-growing, hardware technology startup. We've developed the first desktop waterjet cutter - a digital manufacturing tool that cuts precision parts with a high-pressure stream of water. WAZER brings professional-grade fabrication to every workshop. Learn more at www.wazer.com
WHY WE NEED YOU:
We will use digital advertising to reach our customers - we must do this efficiently!
YOUR DAILY ROLE:
- Work with the CEO to develop a digital marketing strategy
- Design experiments to optimize ad spend
- Build and maintain dashboards to track campaign progress
- Run ad campaigns and analyze the results
- 2-5yr experience using Google Analytics, Google Adwords and Facebook Ads
- Analytical thinker
- Excel wizard
- Master at data-processing
- Intermediate knowledge of statistics
Compensation includes salary, equity, bonus and health benefits
LOCATION & ENVIRONMENT:
We are located in the Brooklyn Navy Yard in NYC, where you’ll be working in an environment that is simultaneously our office, ideation studio, research lab, workshop, and production facility, all under one roof. This allows us to collaborate and learn each other’s area of expertise, providing better solutions to our customers.
Our facility becomes a playground in the off hours. You are encouraged to design, make, and work on whatever personal projects you may have at the time. You will see electric vehicles, race car parts, plants, and art pieces around the office. Who knows what inspiration we use for the next problem we need to solve at WAZER!