At WAXIE, exceptional customer service is the backbone of who we are and the focus of everything we do. We are committed to building and maintaining lasting relationships by providing an industry-leading customer experience. We listen to our customers and provide solutions through excellent hands-on service, training, and education. All of this couldn’t be done without our top-of-the-line Customer Service team. That’s where you come in!
This position is full-time, Monday through Friday 8am - 5pm with the opportunity for overtime, weekends and holidays off.
WAXIE offers benefits including medical/dental/401K and tuition reimbursement.
- Engage with customers to resolve matters on product pricing and concerns in regards to product receipt. Research customer needs and communicate responses via telephone, e-mail, fax and in-person.
- Assist customers with online ordering through account set-up, order administration, and training on WAXIE’s online ordering system (“Web@Work”).
- Input customer orders to WAXIE’s inventory management system (AS400).
- Support Sales team by referring new business leads and assist with inquiries on pricing and other customer requests.
- Maintain showroom cleanliness and facilitate proper merchandise stocking, rotation, and labeling.
- Participate in vendor product training to stay up-to-date on product knowledge.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Previous customer service and cash handling experience preferred.
- A high level of professionalism with a positive attitude.
- Ability to multi task in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to educate and recommend WAXIE products and services to customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail, organize and ability to prioritize requests.
- Ability to professionally interact with internal and external customers via phone, email and in person.
- Ability to work with multiple systems including AS400 and WEB based programs.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Previous experience in Jan San industry or distribution preferred.
- Great attention to detail.
- Organized with the ability to multitask and prioritize.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, Some college preferred.
WAXIE Sanitary Supply is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer