Under general supervision this position is responsible for the maintenance of a store or warehouse which includes but is not limited to, stocking of operational materials and supplies, inventory control and records, purchasing, and related duties as required.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Plans and performs work that involves ordering, receiving, inspecting, returning, unloading, shelving, packing, labeling, pricing, delivering, and maintaining a perpetual inventory of forms, office supplies, and various types of equipment.
- Rotates stock and arranges for disposal of surpluses
- Keeps records to maintain inventory control, cost containment and to assure proper stock levels.
- Coordinates freight handling, equipment moving and minor repairs.
- Operates simple office machines (which may in some cases include computer assisted inventory, automotive equipment, and may operate a forklift or other light equipment used in moving heavy items)
- May participate in the selection, training and supervision of subordinates, when applicable.
- Performs related and peripheral site-specific duties as required
Candidates must be able to lift 100lb bags of material