Senior Financial Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Hyrid role - 2 days onsite (Tuesday and Thursday) and 3 days remote
BA/BS in Finance or Accounting
• Strong knowledge of U.S. GAAP
• Ability to listen and communicate well both verbally and in writing
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with all levels of the department
• Demonstrate exceptional attention to detail and strong organizational skills
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• High proficiency in using computer systems particularly Advanced Excel, Microsoft Word, Database Management skills, and ERPs e.g. Workday
• Must exercise independent judgment and be able to work on multiple assignments at once
• Operate successfully in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
• 3-5 years of relevant experience
• Big 4 and/or entertainment experience preferred
WAVSYSWhy Work Here?
Great, well-respected company in the industry that has long-term career growth in mind. Temp to Perm considered after 3 months.
WAVSYS is a national solutions company offering contract, permanent and turnkey staffing solutions by leveraging its international network of 20 offices covering USA, Canada, and the UK.
AddressLos Angeles, CA
Finance and Insurance