Supports the Utility Relations Team with assigned utility related projects and/or any of the following as assigned: correspondence, various administration tasks, tracking project deliverables, dates and monitoring deadlines; provides regular and timely reports highlighting variances as they arise.
Essential Job Functions
• Updates necessary tracking system(s) to ensure that utility related project and/or program status is maintained with complete accuracy, including third party management systems.
• Creates and distributes correspondence relevant to the team, project or program (internal and external).
• Assists with administrative preparation for various meetings.
• Communicates all issues to management prior to reaching critical status.
• Develops and maintains accurate and complete files for projects and programs; continues to monitor for integrity and completeness.
• Provides ad hoc reports as requested.
• Provides additional administrative support as required.
• Issue vendor POs, as needed
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Associate’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred
• One (1) to three (3) years in a general business environment with project coordination and/or administration experience. Experience working for or with a power company preferred.
• Computer skills using Microsoft Office with an emphasis on Excel and ability to learn a variety of tracking and project management software
• Excellent organizational/administrative skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to thrive in a dynamic problem solving environment
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
• Customer service orientation with a strong problem solving approach
** Must have strong Microsoft Excel skills**