SATELLITE FIELD TECHNICIAN
Commercial Satellite Communications Company looking for motivated individuals that will serve the primary function of Commercial Satellite Installation and service. Wavelength primarily works in the field of hospitality, hospitals, and government facilities. We have been in business since 1985 and are looking to grow and expand our company. In doing so we are seeking only individuals that want to learn our business and provide our customers with the best work product. Experience is preferable, but not required as each new hire will be provided with training. Hard working motivated candidates with the drive that want to turn this opportunity into a career not just a 9-5 job will be our first choice.
• Must have work vehicle, tools etc. -
• Willing to train and learn job requirements
• Possible travel from time to time, mostly in state
• Motivated, hardworking, and positive attitude
• Must be able to pass a Background check, Drug testing and Motor vehicle screening
• Must have a valid Driver's license and insurance
• Must be willing to follow established work protocols and procedures without complaint
• Excellent customer service skills are mandatory.
• Basic computer skills and ability to complete necessary paperwork for each job.
• Clean presentable appearance is required each day.
Basic Job Description:
• Will be working on Satellite TV equipment (commercial)
• Low voltage wiring
• Some physical demands and lifting
• Ladder work; will be working on roofs for installation process
Not required but are a plus:
• Direct TV and dish network experience
• Past customer service experience in this area.
If you feel you meet our company's standards, please send an updated resume with a cover letter, complete with contact information to the referenced email.
The subject line must read "Wavelength Field Tech Position" to be considered for the position. Candidates will not be considered if this procedure is not followed.
Compensation is determined on experience and will be discussed at time of 1st interview. Gas card and travel expenses will be compensated in this position. A 90-Day paid trial period will occur to each chosen candidate before granting official employment.
Looking to fill position ASAP