WAVE Therapy was built on the principles of:
- Providing a high Quality of Service/Care to clients.
- Supporting one another.
- Continued Education and Growth.
- Provide individual, couple, and family therapy to clients. This includes scheduling them and verifying intake paperwork is complete.
- Basic documentation of progress notes, initial assessments, treatment plans, and other case records. (All electronic and extremely simple, fast and easy to use) .
- Attend Weekly Consultation Group / Attend monthly Staff Meeting
- License to practice therapy in the state of California (lmft, lpcc, lcsw, licensed psychologist).
- Experience in a private practice setting is preferred but not required (if you have the clinical skills we will teach you the private practice skills through an amazing supportive group)
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work as a member of a team.
The clinician must be willing to attend staff meetings 1x/month. A collaborative group supervision/consultation is offered each week for 2 hours and is required. The clinician is paid for the consultation group.
- Therapy: 1 year (Preferred).
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (Required).
- Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist (Required).
About WAVE Therapy
Wave Therapy takes pride in opening our New Offices in Irvine, Ca and a second location in Carlsbad, Ca. Wave Therapy was established in 2014 by Mark Brewer, MFT, LPCC, in Carlsbad, CA. As an established Marriage and Family Therapist in Private Practice, Mark had a vision that by uniting some of the finest therapists, together we would be able to offer our clients the highest level of compassion, support, and wisdom for self growth and improvement, as well as to enhance relationships in their lives. It has always been Mark’s vision to grow the practice and when the time was right, expand into new locations.