Pre-Sale Support Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Pre-Sale Support Specialist is primarily responsible for evaluating quote requests and offering strategic product/plan recommendations in consultation with agents and Sales Consultants during the pre-sale process.
This job not only requires a strong working knowledge of medical, ancillary, TPA services, and health care legislations benefits/guidelines but also the ability to analyze market factors and plan/coverage options in developing the best possible recommendations for Warner Pacific Sales Consultants, brokers and clients. The job further requires a working knowledge of health care legislation and the offering guidelines for each carrier.
Overview of Responsibilities
- Receive customer information and research/contact appropriate parties to obtain prompt and thorough resolution to problems/issues.
- Demonstrate solid understanding of market factors, carriers, plans, benefits and legislation in the California group insurance landscape.
- Provide carrier/plan consultative services to Sales Consultant and agent customers to assist with new group and renewal purchasing decisions.
- Demonstrate ability to navigate and properly use the Company’s website and proprietary quoting engine.
- Demonstrate ability to think and act independently and to consider all available avenues to obtain desired results for customers.
- Conduct all business activities with a sales acumen and a goal of providing only the soundest purchasing recommendations to Sales Consultant and agents.
- Conduct timely follow up on issues in progress.
- Conduct timely arrival and planning of enrollment meetings.
- Communicate directly with Sales Consultants, Brokers and or Employers in order to prepare for enrollment meets as needed.
- Request and prepare the appropriate enrollment materials for upcoming enrollment meetings.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish.
- Must have the ability to work responsibly and independently from home.
- Position requires ability to work from home office.
- Travel will be required and may include some overnight stay.
Additional Skills and Requirements
- Minimum of a high school diploma, GED or equivalent; advanced education or degree preferred.
- 3-5 years of health care/medical sales/service experience, preferred.
- Valid California life/health insurance license.
- Ability to self-start and think/act independently and in concert with co-workers, management and customers.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional written and oral communication, as well as presentation, skills.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain and foster positive, open communication channels with internal and external customers, with emphasis on sales force and carrier partners.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively negotiate.
- Demonstrated ability to think and act independently and to consider all available avenues to obtain desired results for customers.
- Demonstrated ability to remain calm in pressure situations.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task effectively.
- Attention to detail a must.
- Ability to perform the majority of required work at the designated Warner Pacific office, 8 a.m. until 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, with flexibility to travel as needed.
- Computer literacy with proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time, lift a minimum of 5 pounds, file, stand, bend, reach and pull.
WARNER PACIFIC INSURANCE
AddressWestlake Village, CA
BusinessView all jobs at WARNER PACIFIC INSURANCE