Licensed Massage Therapist
- Posted: over a month ago
- $25 to $35 Hourly (plus commission)
We are currently looking for a Licensed Massage Therapist to join our team. We offer many types of treatment, including hot rocks and deep tissue massages. In this role, you determine the unique needs of each client before providing them with soothing or rehabilitative treatments. Applicants must have their state license in massage therapy as well as liability insurance, which we require in the unlikely case one of our clients experiences bodily injury or an allergic reaction. We also offer aromatherapy treatments, so any experience with the healing properties of essential oils is a plus. All Lotions, oils, and sheets provided!
Licensed Massage Therapist Duties and Responsibilities
- Determine the symptoms or needs of each client
- Provide Swedish, deep tissue, and other common types of massage treatments
- Prepare the treatment room for each client
- Suggest ways that clients can stretch, strengthen, or relax their muscles at home
Licensed Massage Therapist Requirements and Qualifications
- Associate degree or certificate in massage therapy
- State licensure or certification in massage therapy
- Liability insurance
- Hands-on experience
- Customer service skills
WARNARS CHIROPRACTIC CLINICWhy Work Here?
Fun and friendly atmosphere with room for growth!
We are a very friendly, high energy office that loves working with patients to help them create their best health and life! We strive to provide a holistic approach to overall well being and take pride in treating our patients individual needs and making them feel like family! Come join our team!
125 E CAPAC RDImlay City, MI
HealthcareView all jobs at WARNARS CHIROPRACTIC CLINIC