Customer Account Manager - HD/Specialty and Rebuilder
WAI is looking for a motivated and energetic Account Manager to join our Canada Team! This position is responsible for attaining sales and margins targets for assigned accounts and prospects. To manage all aspects of account base, establishing strategic business relationships to maximize growth potential. Increase sales/market share while maintaining emphasis on margins. Position account base will cover accounts from multiple company divisions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with customers
- Help customers through email, phone, online presentations and in person meetings
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts
- Develop new business in the HD and specialty markets
- Visit customer facilities and attend trade shows when required
- Profile potential new accounts
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
- Monitor and analyze customer's usage / forecast of our product
- Responsible for working with our CSR team to onboard and integrate new clients and developing existing client
- Responds to telephone or written inquiries from customers and supports sales activities.
- Be a backup for CSR’s, if needed
- Liaise between the customer and internal teams
- All other duties as assigned by management
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED); or 3+ years related experience and /or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3+ years of related experience in industry
- Microsoft Office Suite knowledge required: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- BAAN experience preferred, not required
- Ability to travel
- Valid driver’s license
Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision coverage, disability, life and ancillary benefits, 401(k).
Innovation and creativity are the forces that drive WAI’s success. Since its founding, WAI has worked relentlessly to meet the ever-changing needs of its customers in the automotive, heavy duty, agricultural & industrial, and power sports aftermarket. This includes an unwavering commitment to be “first-to-market” with the latest model products available.
535 Millway Ave. Unit 1 VaughanVaughan, ON
Get fresh Customer Account Manager - HD/Specialty and Rebuilder jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.