Client Service Assistant
W2 Leap Savannah, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At Leap we are highly trained in many areas. The better results we get for our clients, the more our already impressive success level grows. This is why we provide daily training for our team to keep improving. We have highly trained account managers that are here to help each and every one of our team with anything they might need help with. With this daily training we can ensure that everyone succeeds and results are guaranteed.
The role: Client Service Assistant will perform customer interaction tasks to support a sales team for new customer onboarding. Candidates with great interpersonal skills and enjoy working in a fast pace environment are encouraged to apply to this direct-hire role. The chosen applicant will be responsible for supporting the Sales Manager with customer correspondence, account reviews, team training, and reporting.
Salary range: $41000 - $49000 per year.
- Providing consistent, concise, accurate internal and external communications.
- Responding to customer requests in a courteous and timely manner.
- Informing customers of service features.
- Continuously improving knowledge of corporate procedures.
- Effectively communicate and present the product solution and value proposition to customers.
- Engaging in dynamic customer service procedures, standards, and policies.
- Onboard new client accounts, which includes the collection of required documentation and client information.
- Collaborate with the sales, design, procurement, and construction teams to improve workflows.
- Initiates and participates in new business pitches with sales team and subject matter experts and own follow-through with the lead prospect.
- Prioritize and organize the workflow and collaborate with all facets of the operation and administration of client accounts.
- Exercise discretion by pricing and quoting client estimates to win new projects while maintaining standard profit margins.
- Prior customer service experience preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Post-secondary qualification preferred.
- Outstanding and proactive communication skills (listening, inquiring relevant information leading to efficient problem solving)
- Problem-solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Able to accomplish a variety of tasks in an efficient, organized manner.
- Upbeat and outgoing personality. Positive attitude.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to line up and organize workflow.
BusinessView all jobs at W2 Leap