Service Supervisor (Birmingham, AL):
W.W.Williamsis seeking to hire aService Supervisorto manage, monitor and direct the service processes to ensure shop efficiencies that promote quality customer satisfaction.
TheService Supervisororganizes work flow to meet and exceed customer expectations, and arranges work to accomplish departmental objectives by completing repair orders timely and accurately.
Plans, staffs and evaluates departmental priorities to ensure that technicians work together cohesively and are accountable for assigned tasks.
The Service Supervisor will maintain schedules to aid in timely completion of work installations and service work. Promotes a safe work environment and complies with regulatory requirements and reporting processes.
Service Supervisor Job Functions include:
- Delivers exceptional service by focusing on quality and customer service standards; analyzing and resolving customer service issues; identifying trends; recommending systems and improvements.
- Assigns parts and labor costs correctly for customer invoicing and warranty processes.
- Maintains staff by training employees, maintaining a safe, secure, and engaged work environment, developing personal growth opportunities.
- Develops staff by communicating job expectations, planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and instructing employees; developing, coordinating, and administering policies, procedures, and productivity standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
Job Requirements of the Service Supervisor include:
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, technicians, and managers either written or verbally.
- Fosters teamwork, handles pressure, provides specific feedback, listens to constructive input and manages conflict.
- Proven organizational and time management skills, detail orientated knowledge of equipment and Professional demeanor.
- Utilizes critical thinking skills, problem solving abilities, and exercises good judgment when completing tasks in and efficient, accurate, and productive manner.
- Coordinates resources to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrates active listening skills, oral/ written comprehension, clear communication and commitment to perform quality services.
- Intermediate computer and data entry skills.