Mobile Diesel Technician (Las Vegas, NV)
The W.W.Williams Company is currently looking to hire a Mobile Diesel Technician that has the skills and experience to maintain, diagnose, and repair trucks on the roadside and at client locations.
The Mobile Diesel Technician is responsible for roadside diagnostics and repairs. Our Mobile Technicians provide service to our customers while maintaining exceptional customer service. This can include: diagnosing, maintenance, visual inspections, removal of parts and attachments, and warranty repairs.
We are looking for a customer-focused, people-oriented, and motivated individual to deliver excellent quality service for our customers. We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry.
- Provide Repairs & Preventative Maintenance to Trucks on Roadside & Worksite.
- Ability to Diagnose Failures and observe for unreported problems.
- Effective Communication with dispatcher on arrivals, departures and job progress.
- Truck Stock Inventory.
- Participate in factory training and utilize that training in the course of their work.
- Complete quality repairs to warranty standards.
- Documentation preparation and management per company guidelines.
- Must have own tools.
- Experience as a Diesel Mechanic / Service Tech (Field Service experience preferred)
- Willing to work on call and irregular hours on the roadside in all weather conditions.
- Possess a valid driver's license (No CDL Required).
- Must be organized and have good verbal/written communication skills.
- Must have the ability to make clear, sound decisions.
Competitive wages and benefits. EOE/AAP/M/F/Vets/Disabled, DFWP.