Human Resource and Payroll Administrator
- Expired: May 08, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
CT Power, a W.W. Williams Company, is an authorized Carrier Transicold Transport Refrigeration company providing service, warranty, parts, and new product sales over a variety of transport refrigeration applications. With outstanding customer service practices and a great team of technicians, our customer base continues to grow. The Payroll and Human Resources Administrator is responsible for providing administrative and management support in the areas of payroll processing, benefits administration, recruitment, and employee relations. The position reports to the Corporate Human Resources department and the local management team. This position is onsite.
- Input payroll data into the HRIS system.
- Record database changes including wages, exemptions, insurance coverage, 401k, garnishments, and taxes.
- Ensure the company follows employment laws, postings and changes.
- Assisting with audits pertaining to taxes, workers' compensation, 401k, and payroll.
- Assist with bonus, commission plans, and off-cycle pay-runs.
- Experience with year-end payroll requirements including W-2 and 1095/ACA administration preferred.
- Assist in maintaining and updating personnel records within the HRIS.
- Support the full employee life cycle with recruitment, active employment and offboarding.
- I-9 file management and E-Verify Processing.
- Support Corporate HR with leave administration.
- Support and knowledge of multi-state employees.
- Ability to effectively deal with employees and maintain confidentiality.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle and maintain confidential information with the utmost sensitivity.
- Possesses analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with Paycom or various HRIS systems preferred.
W.W. Williams Company
AddressCommerce City, CO
Get fresh Human Resource Administrator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.