- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Diesel Technician (LOCATION):
Full-service repair facility working primarily on engine overhauls and maintenance for diesel engines, heavy-duty transmissions, and/or related equipment used in the operation of trucks, generators, buses and other equipment.
If you are an experienced Diesel Technician / Heavy Truck Mechanic seeking a career and a company you can grow with, we want to talk to you! This opportunity is immediate, so APPLY TODAY!
We offer a Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- Competitive Pay
- Opportunities available for additional compensation!
- Company Paid Training Programs
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance/FSA
- 401(K) with company match
- Tool Replacement Insurance
- Company Paid Life and Accident Insurance
- Stable employment at a growing company that offers advancement opportunities!
- Diesel Technician / Heavy Truck Mechanics will perform quality repairs and maintenance on all Heavy Truck and Diesel Engines as specified in manufacturer designed procedures or accepted industry practices.
- Diesel Technicians / Heavy Truck Mechanics will accurately complete all paperwork including repair information on work orders, information for state and emission inspections, etc.
- Dedication and adherence to all company and industry safety standards.
- Candidate must have own tools and reliable transportation.
- High school diploma/GED preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of diesel repair and maintenance experience in a heavy truck / fleet dealership or shop environment.
- One or more factory trained certifications preferred.
- International manufacturer experience is preferred.
- Possess own tools to perform work on all systems on diesel equipment.
- Knowledge on A/C system, brake system, emission systems, air systems and diagnostics / trouble shooting of diesel engines.
- Basic computer skills with ability to use diagnostic programs.
- Must have a valid driver's license with a clean driving record.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule that includes night and weekend shifts (No Sundays).
- Must be able to pass a drug test, background check, and MVR check.
Competitive wages and benefits. AAP/EPE/M/F/Vets/Disabled, DFWP.
W.W. Williams Company
Get fresh Diesel Engine Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.