Branch Administrator/ Service Clerk
- Posted: 10 days ago
CT Power , a division of W.W. Williams is a full sales, parts and service dealership for Carrier Transicold. Our superior service options and technical support keep our customer's transport refrigeration equipment (reefers) and APUs on the road and operating at peak efficiency. We are looking to hire experienced Branch Administrator / Service Clerk in our Jeffersonville, Indiana location.
SUMMARY: Helps to perform the facility's office administrative duties and being involved in the day-to-day operations. This role provides direct assistant and support to the Branch Manager, the service team, will help support the parts and sales departments. Providing clerical support by performing the following duties. This position will be cross-trained to help in many different areas of our operation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answers the company telephone, screens, and directs all incoming calls to appropriate personnel. Takes and relays accurate messages or directs to employee voicemail.
- Greets all visitors and conducts them to the appropriate area or person.
- Provides general administrative and clerical support within the organization.
- Performs other duties, including special projects, as needed, and directed.
- Opens repair orders and creates new customer accounts for technicians. Collects payment that is needed from cash customers.
- Helps maintain and contact customers with past due invoices.
- Supports and covers the service department and parts department when needed.
- Work with technicians to relay customer information.
- Assist with Service Department filings, records, and other general office duties.
- Communicate with technicians on customer concerns and work needed.
- Ability to balance multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Good verbal and written skills.
- Quick study; willing to learn and ask questions
- Some overall technical knowledge helpful.
- Previous customer service experience a plus.
- Good with computers, software programs, databases, and web-based applications
- Clean driving record, and must pass drug screen and background check.
- Driver's License and insurability (Required)
- High School Diploma or GED; (Auto or Diesel Trade school a plus).
Competitive wages and benefits. AAP/EPE/M/F/Vets/Disabled, DFWP.
W.W. Williams Company
Finance and Insurance
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?