- Posted: over a month ago
Position: Administrative Assistant
W.W. Williams is currently seeking an enthusiastic Administrative Assistant for a role in our Richfield, OH shop. This associate will work in a friendly, team environment and will have opportunities for career advancement.
The Administrative Assistant greets visitors by phone and in person in a timely, pleasant, and professional manner and provides information and assistance as needed. The Administrative Assistant also assists the Shop Managers, Service/Parts representatives and Mechanic/Technicians, by supporting all stakeholders in day to day operations.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- Knowledge and/or experience in Automotive/Truck Service, Repair or Parts Shop Operations Preferred.
- Basic computer skills to include accurate data entry, MS Office (i.e. Excel and e-mail).
- Basic skills with office machines (copier, credit card machine, fax machine, telephone, adding machine.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Professional personal appearance.
- Ability to work well with customers and present a friendly, helpful attitude at all times.
- Responsible for scheduling meetings with members of the team.
- Coordinate with leaders to book travel arrangements, job posting, etc...
- Assist and provide support with presentations.
- Perform general clerical and office administrative duties.
- 2+ years of administrative experience in a corporate environment.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work well with others.
W.W. Williams Company
BusinessView all jobs at W.W. Williams Company