Commercial Construction Project Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Klorman Construction is seeking full time experienced Construction Project Managers.
- The Project Managers are the project leaders responsible for safely delivering their project on time, with highest quality, and on budget.
- They do this as a team effort with the Project Superintendent.
- The successful Project Manager will work from both the various project sites and the Corporate office in Woodland Hills when not on a project site.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (Whether for a Design-Build GC Project or a Concrete Subcontract):
- Develop comprehensive and complete scopes of work for subcontractors to Klorman
- Develop and maintain a project schedule
- Coordinate all aspects of Klorman's scope of work with the owner or construction manager including submitting and coordinating all project schedules, pay applications, change orders, submittals, approvals, and RFIs
- Develops and maintains customer relationships to enhance company’s ability to procure projects, reduce risk, and ensure operation efficiency.
- Direct and coordinate activities to ensure project is on schedule and within or under budgeted costs
- Responsible for financial success of projects
- Provide strong leadership and guidance to field and site superintendents
- Represent company/project in meetings with client, subcontractors, etc., as required
- Performs other tasks as provided by Supervisor
- Four years Management or Engineering Degree or, equivalent combination of technical training and related experience
- Thorough and wide-ranging knowledge of construction documents, Knowledge of self-performed structural concrete a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, and Prolog Manager or other project management software
- Self-motivation, effective prioritization skills and integrity
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to work as a team
W.M. Klorman Construction CorpWhy Work Here?
Great Work/Life Balance, Great People, Great Opportunities for Advancement
23047 Ventura Blvd. Los AngelesLos Angeles, CA