RESIDENTIAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
W.H. Boyer, Inc. Landscape Services established in 1960 located in Howard County Maryland (Third Wealthiest County in the United States) is in search of an experienced Residential Landscape Maintenance Account Manager. This career opportunity to become a team member of Maryland’s most experienced ( 59 years) Full-Service Landscape Company results from accelerated growth of our Maintenance Department. This position has enormous growth potential to serve our design build client base as well as their referrals and new inquires. W.H. Boyer, Inc. is a recognized leader in the Howard, Montgomery, Carroll and Frederick County, MD residential maintenance and design/build marketplace. The successful candidate will have the following experience.
· At least 2 years of hands-on experience and horticultural expertise.
· Complete understanding all aspects of landscape Maintenance items. Including extensive plant knowledge and maintenance best practices.
· Ability to meet, communicate, and understand the client's needs.
· Ability to present proposals to clients and close the sale on your own.
· Determine and calculate required materials based upon site logistics, areas, depths, etc.
· Full organization, management of the maintenance crews, equipment, supplies, scheduling, and all related functions ensuring the client’s properties are maintained at the highest level of quality.
Approve crews electronic time cards daily.
· Maintain client’s satisfaction at all times while staying within the projects budget.
· Maintaining a high-quality level of workmanship on all jobs.
· Respond to phone calls and emails from clients in an expedited and professional manner.
· Completion of all post installation forms & close out packages.
· Experience in managing multiple projects in the territory.
· Highly organized, goal driven, and focused on results.
· Professional, team player, honest, flexible, and the ability to multi-task.
· Strong communication skills.
· Spanish speaking is a plus but not required.
· Takes charge and is a self-starter/self-motivated for continuous development and improvement.
The successful candidate will enjoy the following benefit package:
· Competitive Salary based on level of experience
· Bonus % on sales
· 401 K
· Holiday Bonus
· Company Vehicle