Traffic Controller/Construction Flagger
W.D. Wright Contracting Inc. Burke, VA
- Posted: December 16, 2020
Tired of being indoors!! Come work for a great Family owned company and enjoy the outdoors. We are an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER!!!
Wright is hiring! No Experience Necessary! Entry level/General Labor position. Receive up to 4 raises within your first year ($13.50 after probation period). We promote from within the company!!
- Earn a company vehicle with a $0.50 raise. No more out of pocket gas money (vehicle comes with a gas card) and no more wear and tear on your vehicle.
- Referral Program ($500.00 after the new employee has completed 60 days of employment!)
- Become a certified Traffic Control Flagger. Paid training and ATSSA certification, we pay for your certification!
- PTO Paid Time Off
- Health insurance (other types of insurance)
- Retirement savings programs
- And More!
- Setup, maintain, and remove temporary work zones including warning signs, traffic cones, stop slow paddles, and rumble strips
- Communicate to ensure that automobiles and pedestrians do not interfere with or pose a danger to laborers and their projects.
- Other job duties as assigned
- You MUST pass a drug screen prior to employment and maintain a drug free status
- Must have a smartphone with internet access for timekeeping and communication to receive work schedule
- You MUST have Valid driver's license and pass motor vehicle report that meets Wright company guidelines
- Be able to work in all weather conditions and tolerate varying climates of heat, cold, and rain
- Be able to stand throughout your entire shift, hand and arm movement is required
- Be able to lift 50 pounds and stand for extended periods of time.
W.D. Wright Contracting Inc.
ConstructionView all jobs at W.D. Wright Contracting Inc.