- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
W.Bradford is a global full-service marketing collective that elevates brands through sophisticated branding, content marketing, video, social media and website management strategies. Since its founding in 2017, the agency has continued to expand its client roster, execution team and geographic footprint. Now a truly remote agency, W.Bradford equips brands with award-winning work products and results by calling upon only the best marketing professionals in the business.
W.Bradford seeks a highly creative Graphic Designer who can take conceptual ideas and create visual representations, both in print and digital media. Our ideal candidate will have expert knowledge of current design software and be skilled with every step of the design process from concept to the final deliverable. Collaborating with multiple teams at our company, the graphic designer should be able to take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them into a design that connects. The successful candidate will have a thorough understanding of branding and marketing, with the ability to vary style and layouts depending on the project. If you think you have what it takes to bring ideas to life with visual impact, we want to hear from you.
- Work on a wide range of projects and media, using various computer software to visualize and develop innovative graphic designs that meet business goals
- Work independently and cooperatively on multiple projects with marketing team, meeting deadlines and budget constraints, and scheduling project implementation based on workload, which may include five or more simultaneous projects
- Update and maintain internal storage of designs, photography, and video
- Translate strategic direction into high-quality design within an established brand identity
- Manage the design and uploading process of all project material, understanding best practices for using a content management system
- Represent W.Bradford in a professional yet engaging and personable manner across all communication channels
- Use trend intelligence and an understanding of the current and historical business and market to design and execute specific classifications
- Develop concepts by hand or with software, and execute original content determining ideal usage of color, text, font style, imagery, and layout
- Collaborate, brainstorm, and strategize with multiple teams or clients for a wide range of materials that may include web pages, presentations, programming collateral, signage, internal communication, newsletters, and marketing materials
- Examine existing processes, identifying flaws and creating solutions to improve design capabilities
- Obtain input from management, ensuring designs meet organizational standards and brand expectations, express ideas accurately, and represent the company or client appropriately
- 5+ years experience (academic and professional) with design software, including Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, XD
- Knowledge of WordPress and content management systems a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, art, or similar discipline
- Proven experience with graphic design, with a strong portfolio of work
- Organizational and time-management skills for meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Desire to continue to grow skill set with ongoing education and training
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional creativity and innovative design skills
- Photography experience and proficiency with photo-editing software
Arts and Entertainment
Get fresh Marketing Designer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.