Represents W.B. Mason Company, Inc. in a positive manner while speaking with customers and co-workers, processing orders and responding to customer needs or requests.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Answers customer calls and chats
- Follows through on all issues related to customer calls, chats, and emails received
- Data entry of orders received from various channels
- Research and solve customer issues
- Additional tasks may be assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Outstanding communication skills with an ability to converse, read and write in English
- Must be organized and able to manage multiple priorities
- Fast and accurate data entry
- Enjoy working in a fast paced, high volume environment
- Ability to present and maintain a positive attitude at all time with customers and co-workers
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, speak and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit. The employee is frequently required to use hands and fingers for data entry. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 15 pounds.