Requisition ID: 5903
Built on talent, technology, and trust, Grace is a leading global supplier of catalysts and engineered materials. The company’s two industry-leading business segments—Catalysts Technologies and Materials Technologies—provide innovative products, technologies, and services that enhance the products and processes of our customers around the world. Grace employs approximately 3,900 people in over 30 countries.
We're hiring a Supply Chain Project Lead, who will report to the Sr. Global Materials Management Leader to drive change through process solutions and lead teams utilizing effective project management skills.Additional responsibilities include:
- Assist in the establishment of the Global design for MRP/ATP optimization through collaboration with third party consultant, IT, and ISC organizations
- Assist in the develop project milestones and deliverables and manage projection execution for MRP/ATP implementation across Grace using available tools measure performance and collaboratively determine mitigation plans
- Lead workshops with the planning teams/business in developing and evaluating business processes, master data management, and transactional disciplines (As-Is and To-Be) in the current SAP environment
- Develop and manage detailed project plan with milestones, clear actions and deliverables
- Document future-state processes and develop training documentation for users on new processes and systems, including master data and transactional disciplines
- Responsible for guiding, training, and influencing acceptance of new processes leverage new systems and data management standards
- Deliver project results on time, within budget and scope. Manage changes to scope, schedule or costs with supervisor approval.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Facilitate and troubleshoot problems throughout configuration, testing, go-live, and post go-live phases. Coordinate resolution of issues with IT and system provider.
- Utilize Change Management toolkit to develop and incorporate Change Management plans into project implementation
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, including advanced group facilitation and development of effective presentations
- Experienced with leading a team of business process and technical resources to complete assigned objectives in a timely and efficient manner. Understanding of end-to-end cross-functional interactions and interdependencies as it relates to the planning, order promising, production, and distribution of materials across Grace's global supply network.
- Advanced SAP experience using MRP
- Strong Project Management skills
- Understand Change management and understand how it can impact the project
- BS degree in Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering, or Business
- 7 years' experience scheduling and/or supply planning to include SAP MRP
- Must have been involved with project management activities to include leading a project or a value stream
- Demonstrated ability to lead, motivate, influence and drive change in a matrixed organization
- Strong financial acumen
- MS degree and APICS certification
- Leading and implementing supply chain transformations
- Advanced technical training and/or manufacturing operations experience
- Travel up to 50%
Grace is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Grace via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Grace. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Grace as a result of the referral or through other means.