Construction Superintendent - Heavy Travel
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
If you are looking for a new challenge with the support of a team of like-minded professionals, then W. H. Bass is the answer you are looking for. We are a top ranked builder of restaurants, convenience stores and financial institutions for many nationally known brands.
At W. H. Bass, our success is built upon exceptional customer service and quality. We are a group of professionals that have come together to accomplish these goals where our culture is based upon our values of service, quality, exceptional clients, stability, integrity, results oriented and an entrepreneurial spirit.
If our values sound like a breath of fresh air, please review the position description below and apply today.
W. H. Bass, Inc. (www.whbass.com) is currently seeking experienced traveling, commercial construction superintendents. The successful applicant will have a proven track record as a commercial construction superintendent dealing with new, ground up construction as well as additions and interior renovations. Experience in the construction of restaurant, petroleum/convenience store, bank/credit union and retail projects highly desired. The selected candidate will be responsible for carrying out the following duties:
- Coordination of all field personnel and trade contractors to ensure that the project is successfully completed on schedule and within budget.
- Working effectively with subcontractors to ensure quality workmanship in accordance with project plans and specifications as well as client requirements.
- Effectively manage project construction schedule and coordinate with all parties to ensure project is completed by designated delivery date.
- Maintains professional and positive relationships with clients, trade contractors, suppliers and fellow employees
- Maintains effective relations with local building officials and inspectors. Schedules all necessary inspections and material delivery in a manner that ensures on time schedule performance.
- Maintains an organized and safe worksite by ensuring that W. H. Bass safety policies are carried out. Promotes job site safety, institutes safe work practices and immediately addresses and rectifies any job site hazards and unsafe worksite practices.
- Ability to effectively communicate job progress and issues to W. H. Bass Project Manager.
- Prepares schedules and executes final punch list.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Experienced in scheduling, ordering, field supervision, quality control, and production of all phases of commercial construction.
- Experience as a traveling commercial building construction superintendent.
- A self-starting, highly motivated and goal oriented individual. Proven ability to simultaneously manage multiple tasks and meet scheduled deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail with emphasis placed on quality.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, including the ability to manage diverse personalities Ability to effectively communicate with a broad range of people including fellow staff, clients, architects, subcontractors and others involved in the construction of the project.
- Professionally and technically competent.
- Ability to work closely with Project Manager to ensure successful execution of project and client requirements.
Compensation & Benefits
W. H. Bass offers industry leading compensation and a full range of benefits including medical, dental, 401 (k) and paid time off.
Interested candidates should send resume to email@example.com Applicants only; no third parties.
Interested candidates should send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Applicants only; no third parties.
W. H. Bass, Inc.
Get fresh Traveling Construction Superintendent jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.