We're looking for full-time exceptional customer service representatives to help us achieve profitable revenue.
Who We Are
We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. We've been at this a long time here in Charlottesville. You've probably seen our trucks and our ads. What you don't know is what it's like to be a part of a team like this. How much you feel appreciated when you don't cut corners. How much we inspire ongoing training and education. How it feels to have customers rave about you and demand that you're the only customer service representative, they'll work with. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
What We Do
We are a team of home service experts who go the extra mile to ensure peak performance for your home's plumbing, heating, and air conditioning and electrical systems.
The Big Task
As a customer service representative, you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to ensure desired company growth. You will book service appointments and do whatever is necessary to promote customer satisfaction.
Key Sub Task
- Convert incoming customer calls into booked service appointments.
- Deliver call scripts with an authentic cadence; be clear, compelling, and personable.
- Respond to customer requests via phone, email, or chat, resolving issues, and promoting the brand.
- Be professional and establish customer rapport, encouraging repeat business.
- Participate in training to boost booked calls and practice outbound calling.
- Adhere to the company's plan for resolving customer complaints quickly and favorably.
- Maintain and update customer database with complete and accurate information.
- Maintain communication with dispatch and your manager
- Proven track record in customer service.
- IT competent; good typist and proficient with phone systems.
- Highly organized, attention to detail with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Good listening skills
- Ability to build trust and demonstrate empathy.
- High school or Bachelor degree is a plus.
- An engaging personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- A competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
- Highly motivated, flexible, and a great attitude on life.
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively
What We Offer
- Our top performers are among the highest paid customer service representatives in Charlottesville.
- Medical Insurance and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401k Plan with a company match.
- Paid time off and holidays
- A family. This is last on the list because it's most important. We care about our team, and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You'll come to love our company outings, and you'll build life-long friendships at W. E. Brown.
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you're looking for. You will work in a place where your team and customers will appreciate you, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company if this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about W.E. Brown by visiting www.webrown.com. When you're ready, please submit a resume and complete the pretesting here.
Job Type: Full-time
W. E. Brown