Bookkeeping/Purchasing Department Assistant - Part-time
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
W.T. Weaver & Sons is seeking a part-time Bookkeeping/Purchasing Assistant to join its Finance and Administration team. This position will facilitate critical business processes and report to one of the owners of company. Key responsibilities and job requirements are listed below:
**This is a Part Time in office position. We have some flexibility on the hours but would prefer 2-3 days (16-24 hours) scheduled weekly. Depending on skills and tasks accomplished.***
· Monitoring and combining vendor invoices received in the AP inbox
· Processing invoices into Weaver’s ERP software
· Communicate with the sales team regarding invoice discrepancies
· Investigate and research discrepancies between vendors invoices and our accounting system
· Communicate with vendors for credit inquiries
· Prepare the weekly transaction list for Weaver’s accounting department
· Assist with purchase order generation
Assist with return goods authorization process to manufactures
· Use Weaver’s accounting ERP software to conduct vendor related queries
· Help facilitate the eventual transfer of the billing function to accounting
· Perform general administrative tasks and duties as needed
W T WEAVER AND SONS
1208 Wisconsin Ave N. W. Washington DC 20007Washington, DC
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Weaver jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.