Senior Registered Landscape Architect
- Over a month ago
- $85,000 to $130,000 Yearly
W&A Engineering is a growing, multidisciplinary firm offering civil engineering, landscape architecture, surveying, and program management with offices across the Southeast. We are seeking an experienced Registered Landscape Architect to lead and manage projects in our landscape architecture department in our Athens, GA; Atlanta, GA; and Nashville, TN offices. Project work includes park and trail planning and design, roadway landscape design, streetscape design, and general site planning.
- Collaborate with a team of landscape architects and coordinate with other disciplines across our offices
- Develop client relationships; client interface; management of various projects; leadership of other landscape architects
- Coordinate with general and sub-contractors while maintaining thorough and accurate communication and project documentation from project inception to completion.
- Work cooperatively with city/county planning, public works agencies and staff, neighborhood associations, developers, and others; maintain effective communication and cooperation with and among these partners.
- Bachelor’s in Landscape Architecture from accredited university
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch Up, and Microsoft Office
- PLA/RLA – ideally licensed in the state of Georgia and/or Tennessee, but if not, ability to acquire GA and/or TN license upon hire
- 8-10+ years’ experience
- Experience at a large, multi-disciplinary firm is a plus
- Portfolios requested
- Competitive Pay
- Health insurance: medical, dental, and vision
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement Savings Plan (401k) with up to 4% company matching
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Paid Holidays and UNLIMITED Paid Time Off
- Generous parental leave policies
At Better Communities Collaborative we are Committed to building a more diverse, equitable and inclusive community. These values are at the core of who we are and central to our mission. We will hold ourselves Accountable in creating an environment that celebrates difference; we recognize that our differences are what makes us Resourceful, innovative, and ultimately stronger. We know that to Expand, attract and retain the best talent we must create a workplace where employees can be their authentic selves and know that their contributions are valued. We will strive to always be Socially Responsible and actively work to provide a safe space for respectfulness, equality, and “radical” candor.
W & A Engineering, Inc.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?