Omni Channel Contact Center Agent
- $29,000 to $35,000 Yearly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Get paid to talk, listen, and resolve issues!!
Remote Contact Center Agent (salary range - $29,000.00-$35,000.00 annually, PLUS annual bonus of 5% of base pay)
Amazing Benefits: Courtesy cable, internet, and voice services (if in service area), 401k with match, health benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision), Paid Training, PTO, and career progression with cash incentives and wage increases
Eagle, Vyve and Northland are leading broadband Internet providers serving largely non-urban communities in 16 states. A technology leader in the cable and broadband sectors, Vyve Broadband offers an extensive range of broadband, fiber connectivity, cable television and voice services for commercial and residential customers. Residential services include high-speed Internet with speeds up to Vyve Gig, all-digital, high-definition video and fully featured digital voice. Vyve Business Services provides optical Ethernet, PRI and hosted voice services to the business community. Together, Eagle, Vyve and Northland serve areas of Alabama, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Kansas, Louisiana, Nebraska, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Washington, and Wyoming.
Omni Channel Agent
This is an exciting remote opportunity. The primary function of the Call Center Agent is to utilize sales, customer service and technical skills to assist Vyve Broadband’s customers in locations located throughout the country. Our call center operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, due to this the shift schedules will vary. This position is responsible for assisting customers with:
- Finding and purchasing Vyve products and services,
- Billing inquiries and processing payments, and
- Troubleshooting basic technical issues they have with their phone, internet or cable services.
A focus on sales, billing or customer support will depend on departmental needs. We are looking for individuals who can provide high quality sales and customer service experiences catered to each customer, while recommending solutions based on customer needs.
- Supports customers via Social Media
- Facebook, Twitter & Google Reviews
- Provides customer support via Live Chat and SMS Texts
- Billing, Technical, Upgrades, Escalations, General Inquiries
- Supports customers via Email
- Billing, Technical, Escalations, Sales, Upgrades, Outages
- Website Inquiries-Submissions
- Outbound calls as needed for resolution
- Researches and responds to customer escalations through various channels
- Able to partner and work with other departments on escalations/resolutions
- Able to work in a team environment and self-direct
- Works with moderate supervision/guidance
- 6 Months+ of customer service experience at Vyve.
- 1 year+ Customer Service experience
- Working knowledge of GLDS, RPX, NOMS, Salesforce and Decision Tree
- Ability to keep a High level of Confidentiality
- Ability to show strong levels of emotional intelligence and control
- Exceptional reading comprehension, grammar, spelling and punctuation
- Ability to show strong attention to detail, organization, efficiency, and urgency in day-to-day deliverables.
- Ability to deliver effective and accurate verbal, nonverbal and written communication
- Ability to listen well, show flexibility in thinking, empathy, patience, and respect to everyone
- Ability to prioritize, memorize/recall while multitasking
- Ability to research, analyze data, situations, and risks
- Ability to use critical thinking to make sound, unbiased decisions when handling customer escalations
- Punctual, regular, and consistent attendance
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel and Power Point.
What’s in it for you…
- Culture. A fun and supportive team to be a part of
- Support. Supervisors and managers that care about your personal success and growth
- Advancement. Significant training and assistance to be successful
- Benefits. Subsidized medical, dental, vision plan. Voluntary life insurance and disability coverage are available. Company paid life insurance, vacation, holiday and sick pay.
- Future. 401k to help set you up in life and time-off with pay to enjoy your life (after meeting employment eligibility)
- Compensation. Base pay plus commission that puts you in the driver’s seat of how much you earn
- Courtesy Services. Employees living within our serviceable areas are eligible for free or reduced priced Internet, video and voice services.
Equal Opportunity Employer. Pre-employment drug test, motor vehicle record and background check required.
Vyve Broadband, Northland Communications, and Eagle Broadband are equal opportunity employers
and do not unlawfully discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on the basis of an
individual’s race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, handicap, disability, marital status,
veteran status, reserve or National Guard status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Powered by JazzHR
Vyve BroadbandLake Charles, LA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.