Business Solutions Account Executive #2021_0329
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Business Services Account Executive
Vyve and Vyve Business Services are leading broadband Internet providers serving largely non-urban communities in 16 states. A technology leader in the cable and broadband sectors, Vyve Broadband offers an extensive range of broadband, fiber connectivity, cable television, and voice services for commercial and residential customers. Vyve Business Services provides optical Ethernet, PRI, Managed Cloud, and hosted voice services to the business community.
Together Vyve and Vyve Business Services serve areas of Alabama, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Kansas, Louisiana, Nebraska, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Washington, and Wyoming.
The primary function of the Business Services Account Executive (“Account Executive”) is to generate Vyve Business Services sales opportunities and to supervise Vyve Business Services sales activity for an assigned sales region. The Account Executive’s sales focus is, but not solely, on fiber products.
This position reports directly to the Business Manager. Duties and responsibilities include the following:
· Identify Business Services opportunities in the assigned territory
· Seek new customers by continuously prospecting and following Vyve Business Services’ sales strategies and tactics
· Responsible for completing required documentation and reporting for the proper processing of sales
· Execute sales strategy to meet sales goals for the assigned region
· Coordinate customer’s solution needs, solution estimate and final solution price quote for all Vyve Business Solution products
· Communicate sales activities, reports and results as requested by Management
· Develop and implement marketing plans, proposals and presentations as needed
· Ongoing customer relationship management of existing customer base within an assigned territory
· Monitor and manage past due accounts
· Frequent and regular communication with the management team
· Practice safe and defensive driving when representing the company
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Work effectively with fellow team members throughout Vyve Broadband to meet or exceed company sales and service goals.
· Utilize strong, effective and positive interpersonal and communication skills with the temperament to effectively communicate verbally and in writing directly with customers, co-workers, and management.
· Strong aptitude for organization and assertive setting of priorities to successfully manage time and workload while working independently or with a team to achieve business goals.
· Solid understanding using computers and programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and data entry programs.
· Ability to present a professional and positive image and project a positive outlook.
· Disciplined to meet critical deadlines through diligent follow-up.
· Accepts and displays accountability to achieve goals.
· Abide by all Vyve Broadband and standards as described in the employee handbook and by management.
Qualifications and Education:
- High School degree or equivalent required. College degree strongly preferred.
- Minimum of three years of sales experience
- Telecomm and long-term sales projects experience preferred
· Must be able to utilize a personal vehicle, possess and maintain valid insurance and driver’s license, and maintain a good driving record.
· Ability to fulfill the job duties, skills, and responsibilities listed above.
The above is a summary of responsibilities: Vyve Business Services anticipates that the job responsibilities described herein may change from time to time as the needs of the system are developed. Vyve Broadband is an equal opportunity employer and does not unlawfully discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on the basis of an individual’s race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, handicap, disability, marital status, veteran status, reserve or National Guard status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer. Pre-employment drug test, motor vehicle record and background check required.
Vyve Broadband, Northland Communications, and Eagle Broadband are equal opportunity employers
and do not unlawfully discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on the basis of an
individual’s race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, handicap, disability, marital status,
veteran status, reserve or National Guard status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Vyve Broadband