Administrative Marketing Assistant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are hiring an administrative marketing assistant!
You'll help with gathering the videos and articles we create for a client to them get them properly published on the client's video blog, on their social media, and out to their database with an interesting email message.
Learn more about working here https://www.getvyral.com/careersCompensation:
$12 - $13 hourlyResponsibilities:
- Publish a client's video to YouTube properly optimized for SEO
- Create a blog post with that video and provide an article on the client's blog
- Update the client's latest email database and send out an email promotion to it, with the client's approval
- Publish the video to the client's social media accounts property, and advertise it on Facebook (only upon client request)
- Run the report of everyone who watched the video and send it to the client properly formatted to call.
- Update the client every week on the status of their marketing, while keeping your team updated
- Manage all this every two weeks for about 40-60 clients at a time as the project manager to make sure it gets done right and on time using Trello
- Excellent command of the English language (USA)
- Ability to communicate your thoughts clearly and effectively in writing
- Ability to communicate on video with clients and internally with our team
- Ability to work from 8 am - 5 pm CST Monday/Tuesday/Thursday/Friday
- Interested in being promoted to a Marketing Coach to work directly with the client where you'll interview them someday to help them record their videos
- Comfort with a computer and ability to act quickly and accurately to complete a full video promotion process with extreme attention to detail using a step-by-step checklist
- Ability to work 100% from home
- Willingness to pass a background check
We help professionals stay in better touch with their customers with video.
BusinessView all jobs at Vyral Marketing