Real Estate Agent
Vylla Home Is REDEFINING the Home Buying Experience!
At Vylla Home, our mission is simple: to deliver an extraordinary home buying experience for EVERYONE! We are THE easiest way for homeowners to find, finance and own a home all under one roof. Join our team and be part of disrupting the homebuying and real estate industry, all without skimping on service or resources.
Vylla Home invests in you! We provide everything from free marketing and customer relationship management tools to 24/7 training, face-to-face broker support, qualified leads and referrals and more.
Vylla Homes’s national footprint and full-service model provide a truly progressive approach to the real estate process, creating extraordinary experiences for both our customers and employees. Come join us and make homeownership simple!
We offer our agents:
- Up to 100% Broker Split – keep your commission and set your own value! Unlimited opportunity to earn what you are worth.
- Reasonable flat rate referral fees
- Qualified leads and referrals from Vylla channels including Vylla.com and REO properties
- FREE customer relationship management and marketing tools
- 24/7 training, live demos and more
- Customizable agent websites
- Face-to-face broker support and coaching
- Dedicated resources from Vylla’s family of companies (including lending, title and settlement services along with superior customer service from our headquarters in Aliso Viejo)
- Flexible schedules and control over your personal and professional growth as an agent
What will make you successful at Vylla?
- An active license
- Drive and ambition to succeed as part of an innovative, fast-growing team
- Complete focus on the customer experience
- Strong communications skills and ability to build a network of engaged customers and prospects
- Ability to multi-task and take initiative, strong work ethic
Vylla is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the company that applicants be considered for positions for which they qualify without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran’s status, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected category. Vylla will make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant or employee with a disability unless the accommodation will impose an undue hardship on the company.