**We are located in Riverside, CA**
This is a temporary, part time position (will last just about 12-14 weeks from planting to harvest).
The pay starts at $35/hour, however if you find an exceptionally qualified candidate we can definitely go higher.
The schedule will be set by you - you're the expert and should know when they need to come in to check on the plants.
1. Recommend and procure all materials and equipment by submitting budget. (Some equipment may be provided by partners - if any).
2. Install and maintain equipment.
3. Keep detailed daily logs in physical AND digital format.
4. Grow an autoflowering strain from seed to finish.
5. Cure and dry resulting harvest.
6. Assist in sending periodic samples to a laboratory for analysis.
A. Measure and record water application per plant on a per-watering basis.
B. Describe and record soil mixes in detail, with all additives used.
C. Set, measure, and record feeding schedules, methods, and amounts.
D. Count and record leaf growth, leaf amount, cola lengths, fresh/cured harvest weight, plant growth height, dry plant weight, root growth, germination time, and other plant growth measurements.
E. Record light settings, electricity use (if reasonable to do so).
F. Take lots of pictures!
1. Reliable transportation to Riverside, CA
3. MUST ABSOLUTELY be detail-oriented.
4. Generally friendly and work well with others.
5. Relevant college degree is a major advantage.