ITW-FEG Food Service Division
Vulcan Cooking North America
Business Unit Manager-Charlotte (Fryers, Griddle/Broilers)
ITW Grade 13
EEO-1 Category- 1.2 -First /Mid-level Officials & Managers United States EEO-1 United States of America)
Vulcan Cooking North America is a division of the ITW Food Equipment Group. We currently have an opening for a Business Unit Manager for our Fryer, Griddle/Broiler business in Charlotte, NC
This position reports directly to the VP/GM of Vulcan North America Cooking and responsible for Business revenue across three product lines and oversees the activities of an employee group of 54.
• Manages and achieves overall P&L goals for the Fryer, Griddle/Broiler business.
• Focuses and Drives the business to achieve organic growth targets/goals.
• Develops and successfully implements long term strategy for profitably growing the business and improving market share in key markets
• Oversees all key functional areas of the business including Sales, Product Marketing, Operations, Quality, and Accounting
• Works very closely with other Cooking Foodservice business units, VFEG, Hobart Sales and Hobart Service to help manage our go to market strategies to support overall company growth initiatives.
• Works very closely with the other Cooking Divisions to foster a global approach in developing winning strategies for profitably growing Global Cooking market share
• Champions a safe work environment by enforcing safety rules, encouraging safe work behaviors and promptly correcting conditions and unsafe behaviors.
• Supervises and develops staff by providing regular coaching and mentoring including the creation of career development plans in support of ITW Talent Management Initiatives.
• Develops, implements and monitors key performance metrics in order to drive accountability throughout the organization for meeting or beating key goals and objectives.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Operations or Engineering
• Leadership experience with proven track record of success
• Proven organizational skills and ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks, events and projects
• Ability to create and implement strategic vision
• Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
• Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams with or without formal authority
• Solid understanding of ITW 80/20 philosophy and experience with all aspects of the ITW Toolbox
• Strong analytical and decision-making skills
• Self-starter who is committed to the job and seek empowerment and accountability and is readily adaptable to changing market and organizational dynamics
10 to 15 years’ experience in leadership roles having exposures to diverse business functions and principles ( e.g. Manufacturing, Sales, Finance, Supply Chain, Customer Service) in leadership roles
• Master’s degree in Business Administration or related Engineering Field
• P & L management experience
• Business development experience
Travel and Environment:
Travel 30% of work schedule
Flexible work schedule Office and Plant floor environment
Salary which includes bonus is commensurate based on experience
THIS POSTING WILL BE ACTIVE UNTIL MARCH 15, 2020
CANDIDATES MUST BE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE US
To learn more about more about the company please visit: www.linkedin.com/company/vulcan-hart-a-division-of-itw-feg/about/?viewAsMember=true