- Posted: 11 days ago
The Buyer Assistant will be responsible for helping the Buyer carry out day-to-day tasks
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as management may deem necessary from time to time.
Preparing, processing, and expediting purchase orders
· Maintaining records of all transactions, purchase order acknowledgements, receipts, and payments
· Update pricing in Epicor
· Liaising with delivery and warehouse teams to ensure goods are received on time and enter receiving into Epicor
· Collaborate with the Engineering department on bill of materials, outstanding parts, and long lead times
· Building and maintaining positive, long-term supplier relations
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience
· High school degree/GED required.
· Degree in business administration, procurement, or a related field preferred.
· Previous experience as a Buyer/Purchasing Assistant or in a similar position.
· Strong research, network, and analytical skills.
· Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills, with outstanding decision-making skills.
· Excellent time management skills with proven ability to meet deadlines and the ability to work independently.
· Must possess excellent organizational and documentation skills with great attention to detail.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
· Ethical Conduct.
· Communication Proficiency.
· Technical Capacity.
· Time Management.
· Decision Making.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and walk. The employee frequently is required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or touch objects, tools, or controls; and talk or hear. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Vulcan Global Manufacturing Solutions Inc
3131 W Mill RdMilwaukee, WI
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?