We are looking to add a new full time member to our team at Vulcan Design & Construction, Inc., a general contracting company, at our office in Vancouver, WA.
This position requires great attention to detail as well as 2+ years of QuickBooks experience.
Typical Duties Include:
- Job Costing: Track and apply costs to projects daily via invoice and receipt entry.
- Accounts Receivable Management: Preparation and delivery. Prepare lien waivers as needed. Manage the receivables collection process. Maintain active tracking of receivables with communication to management. Print customer invoices for project managers.
- Accounts Payable Management: Manage daily entering of vendor billings. Payment of monthly accounts payables.
- Payroll: Process payroll for approx. 13 employees weekly.
- Maintain employee records and new hires. Maintain employee roster.
- Verification insurance and W-9’s on file prior to distributing subcontractor payments.
- Month-end Close/Reporting: Prepare reconciliations for multiple accounts. Prepare financial statements and management reporting.
- Update budget/variance report for management and consulting team.
- Assist our CPA in preparing annual tax returns and other government filings.
- Make bank deposits.
- Additional office duties as needed.
- Positive personality and enthusiastic attitude
- Ability to handle large volumes of data and documents.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work and communicate with all other positions within the company.
- Willingness to grow knowledge and skills.
Salary: $19-$23/hr. Depending on Experience.
- Construction Bookkeeping: 2 years
- QuickBooks Desktop: 2 years
- Combined Bookkeeping experience: 4 years
Job Type: Full-time, Workdays are Monday – Friday 8-5pm
- Health Insurance (Will begin start of 2020)
- Retirement 401k (Will begin start of 2020)
- Holiday Pay
- Vacation & Sick Leave Pay
Vulcan Design & Construction, Inc. requires all applicants to authorize and complete a background check and drug screening.