Executive Assistant to CEO
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, vision, 401k, dental,
VuMedi is the largest video education platform for doctors worldwide. We distribute timely and relevant educational content that makes it easier than ever for healthcare professionals to get access to medical advances and learning. Ultimately, our mission is to help clinicians make optimal patient care decisions and improve outcomes through comprehensive video education.
VuMedi works with world-renowned key opinion leaders, hospitals, and societies, and we have registered almost 500,000 physicians and offer 30,000 videos. It is free for all physicians, who can educate themselves to ensure they are up to date on practice-changing advances.
Our largest US office is in Minneapolis, MN. The company's growth has exploded as pandemic trends became permanent, with physicians turning to asynchronous video education to keep abreast of practice-changing advances in treatment. VuMedi is making key hires to keep pace with demand and expansion.
About the Opportunity:
We are hiring an Executive Assistant to the CEO, based in our Minneapolis office. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to work closely with executive leadership during a period of extraordinarily rapid growth. VuMedi has a collaborative, transparent culture, and we want to hire someone who is a self-starter, interested in learning and developing the business and growing along with us for the long-term.
What You’ll Do:
- Be the point person directly to the CEO, and indirectly to the rest of the executive team;
- Handle all scheduling for the CEO and VP of Operations;
- Onboard and offboard employees, and implement systems that make these processes better and smoother;
- Support executives in key projects;
- Administratively manage all companywide systems and contracts and implement new systems that are designed to expand with a fast-growing company;
- Manage the administration of the Minneapolis headquarters, including all infrastructure;
- Handle the administration of running an international business, which includes everything from handling legal and HR documents to planning and executing global company meetings;
- Be a leader in maintaining a tight-knit company culture.
- You are trustworthy and have demonstrated that you can handle sensitive executive information.
- You love working in the details.
- You can manage complex projects, while also taking care of simple tasks.
- You have a positive attitude, being authentic at work is important to you
- You work independently and know how to manage your own autonomy
- You are patient with yourself and others, committed to doing things successfully, not quickly.
- You take pride in supporting others.
VuMedi IncWhy Work Here?
VuMedi is a collaborative, mission-driven company that values transparency and growth amongst its employees.
VuMedi is the largest video education platform for doctors. Half a million clinicians use the platform to educate themselves and ensure they are up to date on practice changing advances. VuMedi has over 35,000 videos from medical institutions including Cleveland Clinic, UCSF, Stanford, Columbia and other globally recognized centers of excellence.