Project Management Specialist
VuMedi, Inc. Minneapolis, MN
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision
VuMedi is the leading healthcare education platform for doctors worldwide. We are seeking an exceptional project manager to support our Customer Success team, which is entrusted with delivering superior results to our enterprise clients. Internally, this position is called "Customer Success Specialist." Our ideal candidate is a stickler for detail who can manage multiple projects at once, and is comfortable talking with clients.
About The Role:
VuMedi’s Customer Success Specialist works alongside our Customer Success Managers/Directors and are entrusted with supporting the relationships of VuMedi’s Industry Partners. The CSS is responsible for managing multiple customer deliverables, ensuring the timely execution of customer programs that exceed customer expectations with VuMedi and ultimately improve patient care. We expect the CSS to distill data into insights and provide our CS team with high quality materials for presentation to clients.
Why Work at VuMedi:
- Career changing opportunity to help build a healthcare start-up with an exponentially growing viewership
- Make a direct impact on company growth
- Be a part of a company that is beloved by doctors and improves patient care every day
What You’ll Do:
- Lead the development and execution of VuMedi's customer programs and ensure programs exceed customer expectations in operational excellence
- Be the liaison to the client on development and execution of customer campaigns, tracking to deadlines and providing status updates to customers in the form of meetings and/or email
- Manage customer relationships and projects with a sense of accountability and urgency
- Anticipate potential obstacles for our customers and come up with creative solutions
- Be a Subject Matter Expert for the customer on all technical aspects of the VuMedi platform – including product capabilities and data integration specifications
- Support customer reporting and develop meeting materials including Quarterly Business Reviews (“QBRs”)
- Attend and document details of assigned customer meetings; lead conversations around project milestones and timelines, data integration and product capabilities
- Maintain detailed CRM records to document customer status and updates
- Identify and test approaches to make VuMedi's delivery methodologies more efficient and productive
How you can do more than account management:
- Provide product input based on customer feedback
- Drive community traffic by advocating industry trends to the education team
- Help promote a great culture
- You have superior time management skills and experience managing complex projects with multiple deliverables and key stakeholders
- You are detail-oriented and understand the importance of thorough documentation
- You have excellent analytical skills and the ability to understand complex data
- You are technically-savvy, understand data integration and enjoy learning new systems
- You are eager to learn about the evolving healthcare trends and proactive in finding creative ways to deliver solutions to customers
- You are empathetic to customers’ needs and care deeply about helping them achieve their goals
- You are a self-starter; You are confident in an autonomous environment and have the capacity to make informed decisions and guide our customers to success
- 2+ years customer success or account management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in the healthcare industry and/or digital marketing a plus
VuMedi, Inc.Why Work Here?
VuMedi is a collaborative, mission-driven company that values transparency and growth amongst its employees.
VuMedi is the largest video education platform for doctors. Half a million clinicians use the platform to educate themselves and ensure they are up to date on practice changing advances. VuMedi has over 35,000 videos from medical institutions including Cleveland Clinic, UCSF, Stanford, Columbia and other globally recognized centers of excellence.
TechnologyView all jobs at VuMedi, Inc.