IT Help Desk Technician/ Network Engineer
Vtech Support Inc Fresno, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, life insurance, medical
We are in need of a highly qualified, motivated and professional individual who possesses technical computing skills, excellent oral and written communication as well as the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. Client satisfaction is essential.
Compensation is determined by experience and qualification.
Computer Desktop Support/Qualifications:
- 5+ years' experience in computer support
- Consulting related experience in the IT field
- Microsoft and other industry certifications a plus
- 4 year college degree in Computer Science or related field a plus
- Experience in a service ticketing system a plus
- Maintain appropriate certifications as required and outlined by the team leadership.
- Maintains and administers computer networks and related computing environments.
- Performs data backups.
- Performs disaster recovery operations.
- Diagnoses, troubleshoots and resolves hardware, software or other network issues.
- Plans, coordinates and implements network security for hardware and software.
- Installs software and sets up hardware.
- Maintains applications and/or virus protection measures.
- Monitors network performance and makes adjustments, corrections and/or changes as necessary.
- Works with network users to solve problems or make adjustments and/or improvements.
- *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
The candidate should possess the following:
- Willingness to develop professionally.
- Experience in a mixed technology multi-site and multi-platform environment with experience in personal computing, desktop configuration, virus removal and full breadth of understanding in all desktop support disciplines.
- In-depth knowledge of Windows 10 and Microsoft applications.
- In-depth knowledge removing viruses and supporting anti-spam technology.
- Customer focused and team oriented with excellent written and communication skills.
- Self-motivated and an independent worker and thinker with strong trouble-shooting and analytical skills. Proven ability to prioritize and execute tasks effectively in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work on multiple priorities and/or projects simultaneously.
- Excellent listening, team building and communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong customer relationship skills.
- Organized, detail oriented and self-motivated.
- Ability to provide and maintain detailed documentation on each job.
- Strong computer skills and the ability to effectively communicate through e-mail.
- Knowledge in advanced networking configurations.
- Problem-solving abilities and ability to meet reasonable deadlines.
- Ability to build positive and collaborative relationships.
- High emphasis on customer service and professional image.
- Excellent organization skills to be able to carry out assignments with little supervision; Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Can work proactively and collaboratively with entire staff.
- Strong conflict resolution skills and negotiation skills are essential.
- The ability to work on multiple, concurrent tasks and adapt to project shifting priorities, demands and problem-solving capabilities is essential.
Job Type: Full-time
Vtech Support IncWhy Work Here?
Friendly environment with excellent opportunities for hands-on education and experience in the business IT industry.
We are a technology consulting firm specializing in providing clients with technology solutions including desktop and application support, communication solutions, and designing LAN / WAN infrastructures as well as network and system auditing and administration.