Business Analyst III
- Posted: over a month ago
- Acts as a liaison between development groups and business units for the development and implementation of new systems and enhancement of existing systems.
- Evaluates new digital developments and evolving business requirements and recommends appropriate systems alternatives and/or enhancements to current systems.
- Prepares communications and makes presentations on system enhancements and/or alternatives.
- Bachelors degree required, preferably in mathematics, computer science, or business.
- Five or more years of experience working with IT related systems/projects required. Business Analyst experience is required.
- Three or more years of experience in a customer service oriented and/or IT related field required.
In addition to the above qualifications, the successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Strong understanding of how to interpret customers business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Strong ability to facilitate meetings and develop professional presentations.
- Strong ability to analyze organizational data and complex problems, interpret and recommend alternative courses of action, and implement intervention strategies to attain performance targets.
- Strong ability to communicate systems and procedural changes to end users through excellent written and oral communications.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the practices, procedures and principles of performance analysis (trending, root cause and gap analysis), benchmarking and audit compliance.
AddressSaint Louis, MO
BusinessView all jobs at Vsoft Consulting