Machine Operator - 2nd Shift (Mon - Thur)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
About Marietta by Voyant Beauty
40 years ago, Marietta launched the first hotel guest amenities in the US. Today, Marietta remains a leader in the hotel cosmetics industry. We partner with the best retail, salon and spa brands to provide guest amenity products to global hotel chains, boutique hotels, and other customers. Uniquely positioned at the intersection of the travel and personal care industries, Marietta Hotel Cosmetics offers an exciting and dynamic place to work. We are a growing, highly successful, entrepreneurial company that values team work, product excellence, personal growth, impeccable customer service, and unwavering business ethics.
The Machine Operator II role is responsible for meeting daily production requirements by operating equipment and ensuring correct material is being used. This position is required to maintain productivity at standard line speed and reports to the Production Supervisor.
· Prepare the machine for production, adjust as necessary during production run to maintain efficiency.
· Investigate and resolve problems during start-up and as issues arise during the shift.
· Check cases randomly in production to ensure the finished product meets specifications.
· Responsible for start-ups, batch changes and efficient purges.
· Conduct quality tests and on-line/off-line inspection as required.
· Complete basic equipment troubleshooting and problem solving to eliminate minor stops, break downs and process failures.
· Perform rework when required.
· Assist with training.
· Keep work area neat and orderly.
· Perform all duties in compliance with documented plant safety rules, standard operating procedures and cGMPs.
· Perform all duties in a safe manner using proper tools and wearing appropriate protective equipment as required.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications
· High School Diploma or GED
· At least 2 years’ experience in Machine Operator role, manufacturing environment preferred.
· Ability to perform routine or repetitive work.
· Must be able to follow verbal and written instructions.
· Strong accuracy and attention to detail.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Must be able to physically endure work schedule.
· Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
· Work is performed on moving assembly line while standing.
11170 Green Valley DriveOlive Branch, MS
ManufacturingView all jobs at Voyant Beauty
Get fresh Launch Operator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.