- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our consultancy is looking for a highly motivated and talented Program Analyst. We are looking for peak performers who have a passion for business, a joy in solving problems and a work ethic that doesn't rest until the job is done.
We are seeking a Program Analyst with 5-8 years of program analysis or consultant experience. The candidate will be supporting our client in creating and delivering an implementation plan for recommendations resulting from a recent Program Functional Assessment. Experience working at the Veterans Health Administration Central Office, VA Medical Centers or government agencies is preferred.
- Provide project leadership in all aspects of planning, preparation, coordination, and execution of multiple projects and anticipate the needs as driven by project work plans.
- Independently manage resources and be able to deliver all components of projects.
- Plan client meetings by anticipating needs as driven by the work plan, coordinate meetings with key users, develop data requests and document key questions to be answered throughout the engagement.
- Produce project documentation, research briefs, meeting materials, analysis, graphics, best practice presentations, benchmark info and interim and final deliverables.
- Create meaningful relationships with clients and stakeholders.
- Participate in proposal response and pursuit presentation development.
- Produce thought leadership papers, presentations, blogs, case studies, and presence at national conferences/meetings.
- Responsible for interfacing, both orally and via written communications with various stakeholders
- 5 – 7 years of program analysis or consultant experience
- Knowledge/experience with VBA and Caregivers Program
- Experience drafting notes, implementation plans, and adhering to strict timelines
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use and management of Microsoft Suite of products: Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong written and communication skills to include developing reports, briefings, and similar artifacts
- Ability to get up to speed quickly on complex issues; desire to work in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment.
- Experience with VHA Central Office and VA Medical Centers
- Strategic thinker with a drive to get all types of work done and a high attention to detail.
- Excellent ability to communicate across all mediums and settings; superior consulting abilities.
- Knowledge of military and Veteran health care populations a plus.
Washington DC area is preferred, but virtual will be considered for strong candidates.
The position is full time and will include a base salary and full benefits, including health, dental, vision, life, disability, vacation, and 401(k) with company match. We are also open to 1099 contract arrangements.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Voyage Advisory