As part of the application process, a candidate account is required to log in and view application(s). Please be sure to check email regularly for information regarding our employment process.
Our RegionalSales Consultantsare responsible for leading and driving territory growth by creating and maintaining relationships with advisors to position our mutual fund platform.
As a wholesaler on this team you will be responsible for:
- Executing marketing campaigns to drive sales within the territory
- Effectively position Voya's products within the market space served
- Make outbound calls daily as well as taking inbound calls
- Initiate and/or follow up on sales calls, identify new opportunities and answer sales questions.
- Manage call/activity/quality metrics for position
- Other duties as assigned
Who is our ideal candidate?
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 2-4 years related sales/marketing experience
- 2-4 years experiencing selling and/or servicing mutual funds/annuities
- Series 6 License or the ability to obtain prior to hire
- Excellent telephone, written and verbal communication skills
At Voya, we have identified the following critical skills which are key to success in our culture:
- Customer Focused: Passionate drive to delight our customers and offer unique solutions that deliver on their expectations.
- Critical Thinking: Thoughtful process of analyzing data and problem solving data to reach a well-reasoned solution.
- Team Mentality: Partnering effectively to drive our culture and execute on our common goals.
- Business Acumen: Appreciation and understanding of the financial services industry in order to make sound business decisions.
- Learning Agility: Openness to new ways of thinking and acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage.
Learn more about Critical Skills.