Collections Legal Assistant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
· Preparing pleadings, documents, correspondence, and agreements;
· Maintaining accurate and current information in case management system;
· Providing updates to the clients via client directed systems and email;
· Daily communication with clients in a professional manner;
· Communicate with defendants and defense counsel regarding case status and settlements;
· Place outbound calls to defendants in line with the firm’s call policies;
· Received incoming calls in line with the firm’s call policies;
· Assist management and attorneys in all aspects and areas of a multi-state practice as needed;
· Provide assistance in the firm’s mortgage default practice as needed;
· Provide limited, basic clerical support for the office;
· Other duties as assigned
· 2– 4 years of administrative experience in a fast paced environment or Associate’s Degree or higher required;
· Working legal knowledge of general civil cases is preferred;
· Ability to work in an accurate, detail-oriented and highly productive manner;
· PC proficiency in Microsoft Office and web-based systems;
· Ability to communicate professionally, both verbally and in writing;
· Ability to work both independently and contribute in every aspect to a team environment;
· Ability to work well with various business lines within the firm and manage tasks from various business lines;
· Work will be performed primarily in the firm’s local office wherever the successful candidate resides
AddressLittle Rock, AR
Get fresh Collection Paralegal jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.