* Provision of an excellent support experience to Voxpro customers via email, phone and chat
* Investigate and research user issues and identify and escalate bugs so they can be resolved as quickly as possible
* Always be on the lookout for ways to improve the way we do things
* Advocate for users and pass ideas and best practices on to the rest of the team
* Update the internal knowledge base when you discover something new
* Establish effective working relationships with team members
* Meet KPIs outlined by Management and Client
* Adhoc duties as assigned
Requirements & Competencies
* Fluent in English
* Ideally will have third level education in one of the following; Journalism, Visual Communications, Computer Science/ Web Design, Linguistics/Languages, Humanities, Commerce, Finance
* Previous support experience
* Excellent problem-solving abilities
* Empathetic and can communicate in a caring and friendly manner
* Strong time management skills and motivation to exceed expectations
* Ability to work with systems you may not have come across before
* Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
* Comfortable working with computers
* Strong team spirit with a passion and drive to help users and to deliver the best customer experience
The physical requirements of this position and the physical activity of this position: Sedentary work. Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.
Fingering. Picking, pinching, typing or otherwise working, primarily with fingers rather than with the whole hand as in handling. Grasping. Applying pressure to an object with the fingers and palm. Feeling. Perceiving attributes of objects, such as size, shape, temperature or texture by touching with skin, particularly that of fingertips. Talking. Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word. Those activities in which they must convey detailed or important spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly. Hearing. Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction. Ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and to make the discriminations in sound.Repetitive motion. Substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
The visual acuity requirements including color, depth perception, and field vision:
The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading; visual inspection involving small defects, small parts, and/or operation of machines (including inspection); using measurement devices; and/or assembly or fabrication parts at distances close to the eyes.
The conditions the worker will be subject to in this position: The worker is not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions (such as in typical office or administrative work.