Here are Voxpro we are excited to be partnering with Robinhood, one of the Bay Area’s most-talked-about startups! Their mission is to democratize access to the financial markets. They are a team of engineers and designers, and hold the products they craft to the highest standard. They believe that exceptionally engineered systems - not marble office buildings on Wall St - are the cornerstones of establishing trust.
Voxpro & Robinhood are committed to providing the best customer experience to a new generation of investors and are looking for the best Customer Service Representatives to do just that! As a Customer Support Representative, you will be a critical contributor to Voxpro’s and Robinhood’s overall narrative. In this role, you’ll be the front lines of interaction with Robinhood’s loyal customers. We are looking for personable and tech-savvy professionals to help support their rapidly growing customer base by responding to inquiries through email, phone, and social channels .This is a great opportunity to join a team that strives to always provide a Beautiful Customer Experience to those who are changing the world!
- Communicate with customers regarding account details and activities
- Work independently and collaboratively to resolve customer concerns
- Field inbound calls and emails from loyal customers and internal departments
- Screen and review pending applications for incoming customers
- Process compliance documents and adhere to all SEC and FINRA regulations
- You have experience with data entry tasks and can type 45+ wpm
- You have worked with customers before, preferably in the Banking/Finance industries - Internships Count!
- You love details. You have impeccable grammar and can spot an error a mile away.
- You solve problems easily. You’re the one your friends talk to before they ask tech support.
- You thrive on empathy. You sense how someone feels without seeing their face.
- You communicate well. You could explain smartphones to a time traveler from 1776.
- You work well in a Team Environment. You’re willing to Learn, Share, and Grow!
- You are available to work Full-Time, Monday - Saturday between 5:00am to 8:00pm PST (8/5/40)
- You are able to pass a 15 year Background Check & Fingerprinting LiveScan(FBI report)
- College Degree a plus
The physical requirements of this position and the physical activity of this position: Sedentary work. Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.
Fingering. Picking, pinching, typing or otherwise working, primarily with fingers rather than with the whole hand as in handling. Grasping. Applying pressure to an object with the fingers and palm. Feeling. Perceiving attributes of objects, such as size, shape, temperature or texture by touching with skin, particularly that of fingertips. Talking. Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word. Those activities in which they must convey detailed or important spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly. Hearing. Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction. Ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and to make the discriminations in sound. Repetitive motion. Substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
The visual acuity requirements including color, depth perception, and field vision:
The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading; visual inspection involving small defects, small parts, and/or operation of machines (including inspection); using measurement devices; and/or assembly or fabrication parts at distances close to the eyes.
The conditions the worker will be subject to in this position: The worker is not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions (such as in typical office or administrative work.