VoxelMaps is a Data Collection company focusing on the development of AI Mapping, Field Collection, and Participant Based Studies. We work all over the nation and globally collecting data for AI training for some of the biggest tech giants in the industry. Check us out on voxelmaps.com! This project does not involve mapping, this is strictly data collection of live subjects. As an appointment setter, you will contact pre-collected leads and schedule their appointment with one of two branch locations in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.
THIS IS NOT A REMOTE POSITION, YOU MUST WORK OUT OF OUR SAN FRANCISCO OFFICE DAILY!!!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Receives incoming patient referrals via phone and fax.
- Responsible for over 85 Appointments per day for two branch locations
- Coordinates flow of traffic and first point of contact for all participants
- Ability to provide high level of compassionate customer service.
- Responds promptly and courteously to all participant inquiries or problems.
- Recognizes participants’ rights and responsibilities and supports them in the performance of job duties; respects participants rights to privacy and confidentiality.
- Completes assigned paperwork/documents as directed in a timely manner.
- Shares knowledge gained with other staff members and works as a team member.
- Interacts with others in a positive, respectful, and considerate manner.
- Enter detailed information into company proprietary software while conversing via telephone
- Performs other job related duties as assigned.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professional with Project Director, Project manager, Moderators, and Participants
- Ability to make decisions, solve problems, and work independently with little supervision.
- Enjoys working in a team-oriented, service-focused environment.
- Demonstrate extreme attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Basic computer proficiency.
- Knowledge in the use of Microsoft applications
Job Type: Full-time, 40 hours, Seasonal, Temporary
Timeline – Oct. 24th – Dec. 23rd (may be an extension)