Recruiting Qualifiers - Appointment Setters (REMOTE)
VoxelMaps Inc. Sparks, NV
- Expired: October 20, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
ATTENTION CALL CENTER REPS & HIGH VOLUME RECRUITERS!
Voxelmaps is seeking to fill the position of Recruiter Qualifier to assist with four (4) locations in the United States for a user study collection project. This position will be a hourly position that will extend to approximately a six (6) month duration. This is a temporary role that will not result in a full-time permanent position.
VoxelMaps is looking for detail-oriented temporary Recruitment Qualifiers with a passion for Technology, People, and supporting the development of AI training. As a Recruitment Qualifier, you will be supporting a large study that will be developing new technology for consumer-based devices.
VoxelMaps focuses on the development of AI Mapping, Field Collection, and Participant Based Studies. We work all over the nation and globally collecting data for AI training for some of the biggest tech giants in the industry. For more information about the project go to techresearchstudies.com
- You will help screen Participants for our User Testing studies using our phone software system to call user study test subjects from different parts of the world.
- You will call and prescreen all leads generated by the digital marketer and input any additional information into our CRM platform.
- This position is remote and you will need to work from the virtual office alongside other recruiters and recruiting manager.
- If eligibility after initial screening looks promising, you will schedule them for an appointment at our study site.
- Hours are typically 9-5pm, but we require flexibility of your schedule with some additional evening work due to different operational time zones.
- 1 to 2 years of recent experience in a call center or as a high volume recruiter
- Ability to communicate effectively and professional with Project Director, Project manager, Moderators, and Participants.
- Ability to make decisions, solve problems, and work independently with little supervision.
- Enjoys working in a team-oriented, service-focused environment.
- Demonstrate extreme attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Basic computer proficiency.
- Knowledge in the use of Microsoft applications
- Knowledge in CRMs and Scheduling Software
Job Type: Part-time, Seasonal Temporary Employee
Timeline: Approximately 6 months project that has started as of early September (dates are tentative and start/end date subject to change depending on data collection)
Hourly: $16 per hour, paid bi-weekly.
EEO Statement: Voxelmaps is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
DISCLAIMER: All claims and offers to compensation, rewards, and onboarding procedures are at the sole discretion of Voxelmaps.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at VoxelMaps Inc.